You will learn how to paint people in watercolor alongside Eudes Correia in Rome, Italy! He will show you step by step how to paint people by using light, shadow and contrast correctly.
Two days workshop, 5 hours per day. From 10 am to 4 pm on both days.
What you will learn:
- The ideal pallet model and how to organize colors
- Basic notions of drawing: Volume, perspective, contrast, light and shadow
- Tonal value, gradient and color connection in Watercolor
- Understanding a face in three dimensions (3D)
- Study of the skin color
- How to depict human figures easily and quickly
- How to choose the right colors for painting human figures
- The painting of a face, a full body and/or half-body human figure, applying all the knowledge acquired during the Workshop.
You will receive a detailed list of materials via e-mail after the subscription. This list describes all the materials and colors that Eudes will use during the workshop. You can substitute for equivalent materials.
Please be aware of the COVID regulations at the time of the workshop.